The ORB SOLAR Mixer is a stand-alone solar-powered mixing system which harvests energy from the sun and stores it in a highly efficient, on-board sealed battery unit.
Manufactured to the highest standards, our patented ORB Solar is proven as a highly efficient way to manage blue/green algae and improve water quality in lagoons, dams and reservoirs.
Even deep water reservoirs can be de-stratified, significantly raising overall dissolved oxygen levels and preventing odours caused by stagnant anaerobic sludge layers.
Running cost are keep to a minimum by harvesting solar energy to battery storage with an option of supporting wind generation and remote monitoring. The combined capacity of the solar panels and batteries allows for 24/7 operation without the need for mains grid supply.
The ORB SOLAR Mixer is mounted on a low-profile, stable, 4-float platform.
- Australian Made
- Solar powered – No energy running costs
- Day and Night Operation – Continuous
- Lateral Ripple-flow covers expansive surface area
- 1 metre-30 metre depth design
- Low Maintenance
- Constructed of durable 316SS, Corrosion and UV-resistant materials
- Simple installation - Factory pre-commissioned